Counter Range 0～10KΩm Accuracy 5%(0～10KΩm)Dual Stainless Steel
The JCX2-1 Dual Laterolog probe provides a time multiples dual
spacing focused resistivity measurement with two different depths
of investigation, Shallow LL3S and Deep LL3D resistivity in Ohm.m.
It is characterized by an excellent vertical resolution in
comparison with traditional Normal Resistivity tools, making it
ideal for bed-boundary and thickness analysis.
Borehole Fluid:Water or Mud
Features & Benefits
1. Constant power, adaptive measurement, no manual operation.
2. Integration design, no moving parts, chemical resistance, wear
3. Versatile, ubiquitous probe which functions with a wide range of
applications and borehole conditions.
Quantitative geological formation properties;
Unparalleled thin bed analysis;
Identification of fractures;
Identification of hydrostratigraphic units;
1. Electrode:Stainless Steel Electrode
2. Electrode Length:A0=100mm
3. Counter Range: 0～10KΩm；
4. Measurement accuracy:5%(0～10KΩm)
6. Signal:Bipolar Codes