Azimuth range 0°～360° Vertex Angle range 0°～50° Remote Digital
KXP-3D remote digital inclinometer is suitable for non-magnetic or
weak magnetic area using the drilling direction of testing
instruments. Can be used in geology, oil, coal and other industries
in the process of drilling, testing the quality of the hole. In
water conservancy construction, highway, railway, bridge, tunnel,
etc can also be applied in drilling engineering.
The instrument adopts the advanced modern technology of sensor and
the digital processing technology, complete in remote measuring way
zenithal Angle and azimuth Angle measurement. Has a high accuracy
of measurement, the instrument is simple and needs no maintenance,
high reliability, and other significant characteristics of wide
Survey data can be viewed using downloaded to a laptop/computer.
Data is saved in CSV format for easy analysis with Microsoft Excel.
1. Azimuth Measuring Range:0°～360°
2. Azimuth Measurement Accuracy:vertex angle≥1°,Better then ±2°
3. Vertex Angle Measuring Range:0°～50°
4. Vertex angle Measurement Accuracy:±0.1°
5. Measurement method: Spot Measurement
6. Power Source: Lithium Thionyl Chloride Battery
7. Environmental: Temperature≦75℃；Pressure≤20MPa